Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Mission Continues

Wow oh wow! Just when I thought I was done, I found out I had a lot more to do...but it is almost done now.

Great news! I went to weigh in yesterday and I lost 8 more pounds for a total of 12! That was so super awesome! I knew I'd been doing ok, but didn't realize I'd done that good. Also, yesterday, I had my pulmonary test, consulted with the gastroendo-something or other. Basically, the dude who will do my upper GI, which is scheduled for this Friday, the 23rd. I had a chest X-ray and an ultrasound of all my vital organs.

Friday I'll have the upper GI and an EKG/EEG...then I'll really be all done. By the time I meet the doc on the 28th, I should have completed all the required test and be down 15lbs, per his request. I'm still concerned about having my gallbladder removed, and about having to see an Oncologist before the surgery...I just think that's so stupid, but whatever!

BTW, this is truly going to be a great year! Obama was sworn into office today, I finally started my locs last week, I'm on this life changing rollercoaster, and there's no way I'm getting off. I'm preparing to start selling my jewelry, actually making it a business...I'm going to make things happen. How exciting this is. Yes, I'm still going back to school, but I'm not sure when yet. I'm going to get a new car in the next couple of months...so life is really beautiful.

J is back in my life...actually he never left. I see where I wrote I broke up with my boyfriend, but I didn't write when he came back. I do love him, we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll talk more on that one day.

I'm over talking about my pictures. I did take them, I've just been too lazy to add them. I also have pics of my starter locs, and I'll need to keep a photo journal of that process, so I'll put them up to.

Tata for now!

No comments: