Thursday, January 29, 2009

Here I am!

Finally, here is a picture of me. More on this later. But just as a super quick update, I'm now down 14 pounds, and I've finished all my test. Well almost...just when I thought I was done, they wanted me to do one more, regarding blood clots in my leg. He also wants me to get clearance from an Oncologist, even though it has been more than 14 years since I had cancer! What's even more stupid, is I contacted my PCP for a referral, and I was denied! Anyway, I've appealed that, and I'm not anticipating any further issues. It's just funny that they're ok with the surgery, but not ok with me seeing an oncologist. Now that I'm right in the range of the requested weight loss, my sweet doc asked me to lose another 8lbs! OMG! Kill me already. But its all good, I'm just beaming with excitement. I know that it's just so close. I'm so happy all the time. It is really a great feeling. More later...toodles!

No comments: