Ok, I'll be the first to admit...I totally suck at blogging. It really doesn't make much sense that it has been so dame long . Then again, maybe if someone else was reading this beside me, I might feel ore of an obligation. Well, I finally have a new picture...I promise, I will put it up over the weekend.
As far as updates are concerned...I didn't really lose too much weight over the holiday...actually I didn't lose any at all. I was really excited about just keeping that 5 lbs. off, and I did ok, until the last weigh in, which was Tuesday. I gained a pound!
But it's all good. I'm on a serious mission now! I've done everything that I've been scheduled to do. I've attended the required amount of support groups, and I had my psch evalution Tuesday, and now I need to just concentrate on losing another 11 lbs by 1/28 which is when I go to see Dr. Solomon again. If my weight is down where its supposed to be, I think he'll prepare to schedule my surgery.
Just when I thought I was done, I found out I had to have pulmonary testing...I scheduled that for 1/19.
I cut my hair, took out my braids and now I'm really ready for 2009. Hoping to get my hair loc'd up soon, oh what a beautiful feeling. I'm feeling fab about 2009! Stay tuned!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment