Yep...I only have 24 days, and I know its coming so fast. So much to do...but on a good note, I've calmed the eating thing down.
It's crazy...I was looking at the pics from my daughters wedding, and I'm as big as any cow, and her sister! I'm like a head on a ball...I don't know, but I'm realizing just how miserable I really am. I was out trying to find something to where for the wedding weekend, and I was just so depressed because nothing looked good. But not for long, whhhhooooo hhhhhoooooo!
I'm a little nervous, I guess that's normal. I read other peoples blogs and postings, and I'm always wondering why they're so nervous, but now that I'm closer...I understand a little more.
So, now I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row, I still don't know how long I'll be off of work. blah blah blah..,so overwhelmed, I don't really feel like writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment